SLIMDUCT PD Index
- Innovative New Design
Provides easy mounting and elevates lineset from wall surface.
- Light & tough
UV & weather resistant heavy duty PVC construction resists deformation.
- Easy installation
All duct and fittings disassemble for ease of installation, and mount with commercially available standard wall mounted pipe brackets.
- Provides easy mounting and elevates lineset from wall surface with commercially available standard wall mounted pipe brackets.
Light and tough, easy installation.
- Resists deformation from a little shock.
- Made in plastic enables to process easily and wipe off small stain with neutral detergent.
- SLIMDUCT PD offers superior flame retardant to ensure the safety on site.
- SLIMDUCT PD is fabricated from a special high grade PVC for superior UV and weather resistance to ensure long term protection for the linsets from the elements, vandalism and pest damage.*1
All fittings include fixing screws made from SUS304 stainless steel to eliminate rust streaks.
||Under circumstances of deformation occurring in general use only. Excludes fading and damage from external cause.
|Item No.||Product name/type|
||PD FITTING MOUNT CLIP
||VERTICAL FITTING MOUNT CLIP
||REINFORCEMENT ACCESSORY FOR NOTCH
||DUCT FIXING SADDLE
|Application ||Offset from vertical wall surface
|Temperature Range ||-20℃ to 60℃(Surface temperature)
|Material* ||Fire Resistant & UV Stable Rigid PVC
* Material of PDL, PDH, PDY and PDU are Stainless steel.
SLIMDUCT PD Maximum Lineset Combinations at use PDB-N:
||89.1mm or less
||Ø15.88 x Ø28.58
||Ø9.52 *2x Ø19.05
||114.3mm or less
||Ø19.05 x Ø38.10
||Ø19.05 x Ø31.75
||Ø9.52 x Ø19.05 |
||139.8mm or less
||Ø25.40 x Ø53.98
Ø19.05 x Ø31.75
|Ø22.22 x Ø44.45
||Ø19.05 x Ø31.75 |
||System is designed for use with pipe clamps sized for steel pipe. Pipe clamps sized for PVC pipe can also be used provided their OD is 89.1mm or less.
||9.52 pipe is used insulation thickness 8mm, not 10mm
- Before using, refer to SLIMDUCT PD Specifications.
- SLIMDUCT PD IS NOT WATERPROOF. To waterproof, seal all longitudinal and lateral seams as well as screw heads and wall penetrations with weatherproof sealant or putty.
- SLIMDUCT PD duct and fittings are suitable for use and storage within a temperature range of -20℃ to 60℃. Deformation may occur at temperature in excess of its softening temperature.
- During Storage
- Do not store the duct or fittings in an enclosed space which is in direct sunlight.
- SLIMDUCT PD duct and fittings must be stored under no load at ambient temperatures only.
- For Installation Site
- Do not install duct or fittings in surroundings where high temperatures from radiant heat are likely to occur.
- Do not install duct or fittings on thermal barrier walls as radiant heat may cause higher temperatures.
- Do not install duct or fittings in narrow spaces without ventilation or on or near heat producing equipment.
- PDL CLIP is Stainless steel, however rust or corrosion may occur if it is exposed to galvanic action, salt air or a strong acidic environment.